How performance and wellbeing are linked in the events industry. During this session we will explore the relationship between the work environment, motivation and performance:
· Why wellbeing is topical?
· A background to wellbeing and the current situation
· The responsibilities of the modern people manager
· What is a wellbeing environment?
· The effects of mental ill-health
· Signs to look out for
· The connection between stealth and wealth
· Food for thought
What will the takeaways for the delegates be?
· An understanding of how wellbeing and performance at work are connected?
· An action plan of how to improve both
· An understanding of the signs to look out for amongst peers and colleagues
Who will get the most out of this session?
Anybody that experiences a work environment where there are targets, KPIs and people challenges.
About James Lee
Passionate about people and the world of events, I am dedicated to helping businesses fulfil their potential through their people. Creating environments where people can thrive and perform to the best of their ability is what inspires me. Training, coaching, development and leadership are what inspires me and is the cocktail that encourages people to perform and businesses to grow. Wellbeing is a very topical issue and is also a key component of creating the right culture in the hospitality and events business. It is also very close to my heart and my experience which I am very willing to share.