We all wish that prospective clients would accept the proposals we submit for their events without us having to negotiate. However, in today’s competitive market place having to negotiate is often a necessity. Therefore, how can you ensure that when you are called upon to negotiate you avoid the many pitfalls into which it is so easy to fall? How can you protect your venue’s reputation? How can you secure the right financial agreements?
The answers to these questions and many more, will be provided by Philip C. Cripps in this highly participative one day workshop.
The workshop will address the following subjects:
- What is the difference between “Selling” and “Negotiating”?
- How should you PLAN a negotiation?
- What are the techniques and behaviours used by experienced business people and buyers?
- How to use TACTICS when you are negotiating
- How to handle your contact’s DEMANDS, GRANT CONCESSIONS, and SECURE POSITIVE RESULTS
- How to handle FINANCIAL OBJECTIONS.
- How to secure the RIGHT AGREEMENT for your venue
About Philip Cripps
Philip C. Cripps is Chief Executive of Thameside International, one of the longest established and highly respected management and people development consultancies in the UK.
Philip works around the world with National and International companies and organisations to develop skills of Chairmen, Chief Executives, Directors, Managers and Sales and Service personnel. His focus is always on addressing the real business challenges client companies face and delivering measurable improvements in peoples’ performance.
Philip is a best selling author and appears regularly on national and regional radio. His latest book is called “MANAGEMENT IN A MINUTE”.
Clients describe Philip’s training and coaching style as “dynamic, vibrant, personal, participative and totally engaging”.